Thank you for Joining our Zoom Cooking Event on Nov 10th at 6:30pm!
What you get:
- Restaurant grade ingredients PLUS a virtual cooking class so you make a three course meal at home
- A cocktail or bottle of wine, or both. (Non alcoholic ticket available)
How does it work?
- Choose your registration type and make your payment by 4pm Saturday Nov 7th
- You'll receive an email confirming your purchase at the email associated with your account
- You'll receive another email by 5:00pm on Sunday Nov. 8th providing you a link to the virtual cooking class
- Pick up your pre-measured and individually packed ingredients from El Meson between 3 and 5pm on Nov. 9th
- Log on to the Zoom virtual cooking experience on Tuesday Nov. 10th
What are we cooking?
**Includes all recipe cards
First course: Mexican Chicken Tinga Nachos
Second Course: Choice of Fish, Chicken, or Vegetarian
Pollo de Los Andes - grilled chicken with artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, and parmesan cheese
Pescado Romesco - mild white fish lightly dusted in flour served drizzled in paprika and almond sauce
*Gallo Pinto - National Dish of Costa Rica rice, black beans, cilantro, tomatoes, onion
Pisto Manchego - Zucchini, eggplant, and squash in a home grown tomato sauce base
Papas Colombianas - Green onion, cheese, and potatoes.
Third Course - Tropical mango bundt cake.